Join a growing company!!!
At KnippeRx, our most valuable resource is our people. Our employees are what differentiate us most from our competition.
We want every Knipper employee to be successful in their career, to learn and grow, and to be well compensated for their efforts.
Great pay! NO weekends! Family-culture!
The Pharmacy QA/Trainer conducts program and system training, as well as, quality assurance for the assigned program(s). The Pharmacy QA/ Trainer will assist in the deployment, adherence, and execution of the training plan and support the design and/or modify courses and curriculums to satisfy training needs. This position will monitor Contributors’ performance and audit work to identify quality opportunities and implement training improvement courses as needed. The Pharmacy QA/Trainer will also be responsible for planning and conducting ongoing, continuing education sessions to support Pharmacy Contributor development.
• Direct quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; develop new models; implement changes approved through Pharmacy Leadership.
• Lead development of program quality standards, training curriculum and assessments by studying Business Rules Document, Call Guides, and System, as well as, knowledge transfer and collaboration with Pharmacy Leadership.
• Develop and execute program training according to approved curriculum; identify Contributor retention through role plays, informal and formal checks and assessments; retrain as needed to ensure standards are met or exceeded and Contributors have the tools they need to succeed in their role
• Set-up Monitoring forms and Contributors in Quality Management Software
• Review documented pharmacy shipping errors with Pharmacy Leadership and provide coaching to Contributors
• Collaborate with Pharmacy Leadership in resolving incidents using business communications, trending, root cause analysis, and corrective/preventive action activities to allow the business to improve product and process quality
• Provide feedback and coaching to Contributors by monitoring calls and auditing work for assigned programs.
• Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for Pharmacy Leadership.
• Identify and communicate insights or problems in process, program (s) and/or system and recommend solutions to Pharmacy Leadership .
• Keep Pharmacy Leadership updated on all activities, metrics and issues.
• Participate in System review, User Access Training (UAT) and training to support roll-out during enhancement cycles
• Promote cooperation, teamwork, and open communication company-wide
• Execute day-to-day operations specific to the assigned programs and provide backup for Supervisors/Team Leads during their absences
• Seek out proven practices on Pharmacy quality and training through internal Training Department resources and outside industry resources
• Support process improvement activities for Pharmacy Leadership, as needed.
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience is required
• Two (2) years of work experience in customer service, pharmaceutical, medical, insurance, call center, or related field
• Two (2) years of supervisory experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of one (1) year in Patient Services preferred
• Experience with drug reimbursement issues and claim adjudication process
• Experience with insurance benefits investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers
• Experience with HIPAA, PDMA, cGMP adverse events
• Quality monitoring/coaching experience in a Pharmacy or call center environment
• Development and execution of training curriculum, both one on one and in classroom setting
• Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
• Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders and diverse work groups
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
• Ability to influence, direct and guide a team
• Demonstrated management skills in successfully leading work teams
• Demonstrated orientation to process improvement
• Display tact and diplomacy in response to unfavorable or negative situations
• Ability to develop, design and implement innovative training programs to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of plan operations.
• Demonstrated ability to define and utilize metrics to drive performance and quality
• Location of job activities 100% inside
• Extensive manual dexterity (keyboarding, mouse, phone)
• Use of phone for communication
• Noise and/or vibrations exposure
• Frequently reach (overhead), handle, and feel with hands and arms
• Sit for prolonged periods of time
• Occasionally stoop, kneel, and crouch
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.