Join a growing company!!!
At KnippeRx, our most valuable resource is our people. Our employees are what differentiate us most from our competition.
We want every Knipper employee to be successful in their career, to learn and grow, and to be well compensated for their efforts.
Great pay! NO weekends! Family-culture!
Typical schedule will be within 8am to 8pm (Monday though Friday)
The Program Manager supports Pharmacy Leadership through the execution of the assigned program(s). The Program Manager provides oversight and assistance to the supervisor in the areas of daily work distribution, quality monitoring and auditing, program and system documentation development and training, client interaction on processes, program performance and feedback on staff performance. The Program Manager is the primary client relationship holder.
• Execute day-to-day operations specific to the assigned program(s) as they pertain to workflow, patient experience, personnel management, and operational strategy
• Responsible for overall management of assigned operations to include proper staffing levels are effectively deployed in order to meet financial objectives
• Direct oversight of Supervisors and Team Leads within assigned program(s)
• Keep Pharmacy Leadership and assigned client(s) updated on all activities, metrics, and issues
• Ensure that established SLAs are achieved.
• Conduct effective resource planning working closely with HR to ensure staffing needs are maintained; interview using established Knipper interviewing best practices
• Identify and communicate problems in process or program(s) and recommend solutions.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – Identify, track and utilize KPIs to achieve business objectives and drive continuous process improvement.
• Meet regularly with staff and Pharmacy Leadership to identify & resolve issues, establish goals and objectives, and review operative procedures
• Work closely with other Pharmacy Leadership (and IT as needed) to identify productivity enhancements and cost savings measures through the use technology
• Evaluate effectiveness of current SOPs, Work Instructions (WI) and other work practice documents and recommend changes where necessary.
• Serves as a liaison among patients, physician offices, payers and pharmaceutical company representatives for specific drug programs.
• Measure, monitor and report on KPIs with client(s), as needed
• Operate as subject matter expert for the program operations, disease state, if applicable with a strong focus on the patient experience.
• Handle escalated inquires for patient/HCP issue resolution
• Monitor competitive landscape and identify key trends that impact the overall program performance and client satisfaction and generate appropriate reports.
• In addition to providing leadership to assigned team, work with Pharmacy Leadership to actively engage and support the development of the broader Management team to ensure optimal performance and succession planning
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree or three (3) or more years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three (3) years of work experience in pharmacy, managed care, Medicaid and/or Medicare organizations, pharmaceutical and/or biotech manufacturer, insurance, medical office, or related field
• Two (2) years of supervisory experience
• Certified Pharmacy Technician License or willing to complete the Pharmacy Tech in Training Program within one (1) year of hire
• Experience with HIPAA, PDMA, cGMP adverse events
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Specialty pharmacy experience
• Client management experience
• Supervisory experience in a call center environment
• Project management experience
• Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
• Excellent critical, analytical and complex problem-solving skills
• Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders and diverse work groups
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
• Demonstrated leadership skills in successfully managing teams and collaborating
• Demonstrated ability to influence, direct and guide a team
• Demonstrated orientation to process improvement
• Location of job activities 100% inside
• Extensive manual dexterity (keyboarding, mouse, phone)
• Use of phone for communication
• Noise and/or vibrations exposure
• Frequently reach (overhead), handle, and feel with hands and arms
• Sit for prolonged periods of time
• Occasionally stoop, kneel, and crouch
• Occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 25 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.