This position serves as an internal business partner with a focus on recruitment; implementing and coordinating full life-cycle recruiting of a variety of type and level of positions to include sourcing candidates, interviewing/scheduling, extending offers/negotiating and ultimately making hires. Additionally, the role will deliver human resources programs, initiatives and solutions to the functional areas of the organization in support of key business strategies.
• Accountable for exempt and non-exempt recruiting from requisition approval to offer of employment. Create marketing plan and collateral for recruitment brand recognition.
• Maintain a standardized process of pre-employment screening, on-site interviews, reference checks and employment offers.
• Manage pre-employment physicals/drug tests and employment verifications.
• Develop improvements in recruiting process to minimize cycle time of vacant positions.
• Build and maintain successful relationships with recruitment sources such as schools, professional/industry organizations, job boards, social media, staffing agencies, recruitment firms, etc. in order to create a pipeline of candidates.
• Utilize pro-active and non-traditional recruitment techniques (direct sourcing, networking, career/school fairs, interns, co-ops, etc.) in the recruitment process.
• Stay abreast of innovative recruiting techniques to attract and compete in markets.
• Serve as the liaison between company and candidates during the interview process.
• Review and edit job descriptions for open positions.
• Develop, coordinate, write and post job postings.
• Prepare statistical reports and analysis on use of recruitment methods (advertising/agencies/etc) and company established metrics.
• Assist in planning and forecasting of recruitment needs.
• Partner with hiring managers to understand talent needed for long and short-term staffing goals and provide guidance on interviewing/staffing/candidate assessment.
• Utilize interviewing tools that have proven to be effective and lawful and without discrimination.
• Assist in the establishment and development of fair selection standards and criteria.
• Conduct orientation.
• Contribute to the overall success of the Human Resources department by participating in HR initiatives and HR generalist responsibilities.
The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Recruiting/Human Resources management or a related field is strongly preferred.
• PHR is preferred.
• Knowledge of current employment law is required.
• Ability to travel between corporate locations (day travel) on an as needed basis.
• Minimum of 2 years corporate recruiting experience utilizing traditional and progressive recruitment strategies (networking, social media, job boards, schools, etc.). General Human Resources experience is preferred.
• Experience in a multi-site and fast paced industry is preferred.
• Demonstrated success in the achievement of recruitment goals in a relationship-oriented environment. Experience managing multiple positions/disciplines openings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships internally and externally.
• Proficiency with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software applications, internet research, etc.
• Strong knowledge of current employment law.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, interpersonal and written.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to juggle competing priorities.
• Solid analytical skills.
• Ability to take initiative to drive results and work as part of a team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.