Join a growing company!!!
At Eagle, our most valuable resource is our people. Our employees are what differentiate us most from our competition.
We want every Eagle employee to be successful in their career, to learn and grow, and to be well compensated for their efforts.
Family-culture! Supportive team! Great pay!
Impact a patient’s life!
Our vision is to CREATE THE SHORTEST PATH BETWEEN PATIENT AND THERAPY.
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, Director of Pharmacy Operations is responsible to provide leadership to business units to ensure the achievement of strategic goals. Management and oversight of pharmacy staff including Pharmacy Managers, Supervisors and staff level employees.
J. Knipper and Company, KnippeRx and Eagle Pharmacy are Equal Opportunity Employers.
• Develops and maintains pharmacy services in accordance with State and Federal regulations, accepted standards, professional practices and company policies with Pharmacist-in-Charge.
• Assists administration with the annual budget and submits capital expenditure requests per policy.
• Reviews and revises Standard Operating Procedure per quality guidelines
• Initiates and implements Quality Improvement for the department.
• Responsible for the planning, supervision, coordination and successful execution of all activities related to the pharmacy’s operations.
• Coordinates and supervises departmental operations, including but not limited to, hiring, orientation, determining workload, delegating assignments, training, monitoring, scheduling and evaluating performance and initiating corrective and disciplinary actions.
• Mentors, trains and develops staff and management team to support career growth and succession planning.
• Monitor reports and operational processes to ensure maximum efficiency
• Responsible for oversight and proper maintenance of robotic system and pharmacy computer systems.
• Responsible for respecting and maintaining the confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA, including but not limited to, patient and employee information, as well as all Eagle Pharmacy, LLC proprietary information at all times.
• Responsible for the enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Advanced degree preferred.
• Ability to effectively present information to senior leadership.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients.