Join a growing company!!!
Family-culture! Supportive team! Great pay!
Impact a patient’s life!
Our vision is to CREATE THE SHORTEST PATH BETWEEN PATIENT AND THERAPY.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND SATURDAY.
Position Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Fulfillment Manager, pack and ship prescriptions following all shipping procedures.
J. Knipper and Company, KnippeRx and Eagle Pharmacy are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Preferred, one-year minimum of shipping/receiving experience
• Ability to lift 20lbs.
• Ability to work in a standing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously.
• Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, and management.
• Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
• Ability to perform repetitious work accurately.
• Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once.
• Attention to detail.
This position requires prolonged standing. In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees. This position may be required to work long hours.