Join a growing company!!!
At Eagle, our most valuable resource is our people. Our employees are what differentiate us most from our competition.
We want every Eagle employee to be successful in their career, to learn and grow, and to be well compensated for their efforts.
Family-culture! Supportive team! Great pay!
Impact a patient’s life!
Our vision is to CREATE THE SHORTEST PATH BETWEEN PATIENT AND THERAPY.
Under the direction of the Pharmacy Supervisor (FL), the Pharmacy Technician ensures patients prescriptions are entered precisely and in a timely manner.
J. Knipper and Company, KnippeRx and Eagle Pharmacy are Equal Opportunity Employers.
• Perform routine, professional pharmacy functions.
• Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA.
• Accountable for making sure that patient name and date of birth match up on prescriptions.
• Ensure all prescription information is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
• Accountable for checking patient history for any duplicate orders and follow the proper procedures.
• Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for doing a “PD3Q” check before finishing and sending the order on.
• Clear the Item Entry voice mail box everyday.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
• Registered with the State of Florida
• Certified Pharmacy Technician, in good standing (or must obtain within 6 months)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• One year minimum of pharmacy experience
• Ability to type 25 words per minute.
• Ability to enter 30 prescriptions per hour.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once.
• Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously.
• Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, customers, and management.
• Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
• Ability to perform repetitious work accurately.
This position is in a typical office environment, mail order pharmacy environment, which requires prolonged sitting and standing in front of a computer. In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees.