This position will be responsible for working with the Pharmacy Operations team to drive client data insights to better increase prescription pull through, identify trends, creating reports in the Pharmacy Management System, & liaising with the corporate Data Reporting Team. The candidate should have experience in finding patterns in data, common denominators, and make recommendations to clients that help them achieve their goals.
Identifying areas of automation to reduce cost and maintain data integrity
Generating data extracts, creating reports and visualizations via dashboards
Consolidation and report optimization to reduce redundancy
Help support data analytics platforms
Collaborate with pharmacy operations teams to determine client needs and goals
Identify key stakeholders who will be the end users of new solution builds
Engage in whiteboard sessions to capture all required As-Is and To-Be data reporting asks and metrics
Propose the best long-term solutions and determine the impact of proposed solutions
Translate documented requirements into design specifications and create documentation as outlined by Knipper standards, policies and procedures.
Ensure that solutions developed meet requirements in areas such as compatibility, interoperability, flexibility, scalability, performance and stability.
Assist in technical tool selection
Work with Quality Assurance teams to ensure all gaps are fixed
The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree
Business Experience: Demonstrated data analysis that has resulted in positive outcomes for a client.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an environment with deadlines.
• Expert ability in building and manipulating pivot tables, V-lookups and macros in Excel
• Ability to manage data analysis for several clients
• Ability to self-manage and work in an ambiguous environment
• Healthcare, pharmaceutical or life science industry experience a plus.
• Ability to research information within various internet sources and utilize sound judgment.
• Experience with SQL, ETL tools, Desktop database applications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.