To serve as a legal point of contact for J. Knipper and Company attorneys and internal parties in relation to day to day legal operations, which may include privacy matters, commercial transactions, 3PL and trade product issues, legal research, and contract negotiations. Position is Temp to Hire.
• Serves as a secondary legal point of contact for all legal matters as assigned
• Works with J. Knipper and Company attorneys to research and structure contracts to comply with industry standards and applicable regulations
• Assists J. Knipper and Company attorneys with triaging and assisting with all legal issues, as assigned
• Coordinates with Regulatory Affairs, IT, Operations, Compliance, etc.,as necessary
• Assists Knipper attorneys with drafting, processing, and following up on a variety of contracts and agreements
• Serves as the Primacy backup to the Legal Coordinator in performing administrative functions of the Legal Department
• Assists the Legal Department with other projects as assigned
The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
J. Knipper is an equal opportunity employer.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education/Training: Juris Doctor (JD); Licensed to practice law in NJ.
Business Experience: 1- 3 years of relevant legal experience. Pharmaceutical, contract management or contract negotiation preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to conduct factual research.
• Analytics and/or process improvement experience
• Advanced understanding and experience in the use of MS Office; Word, Excel and email/calendar applications