Our vision is to CREATE THE SHORTEST PATH BETWEEN PATIENT AND THERAPY.
Position Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Support Manager, pack and ship prescriptions following all shipping procedures.
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm (some Saturdays)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Preferred, one-year minimum of shipping/receiving experience
• Ability to lift 20lbs.
• Ability to work in a standing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously.
• Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, and management.
• Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
• Ability to perform repetitious work accurately.
• Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once.
• Attention to detail.
This position requires prolonged standing. In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees. This position may be required to work long hours.
J. Knipper, KnippeRx, and Eagle Pharmacy are Equal Opportunity Employers.