YOUR PASSION, ACTIONS & FOCUS is our Strength
Become one of our Contributors
Join the KnipperHEALTH Team!
Founded in 1986, J. Knipper and Company, Inc. and its affiliates, KnippeRx and Eagle Pharmacy, are dedicated to providing services exclusively for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. We are in an exciting accelerated growth phase fueled by our three integrated business units; Third-Party Logistics (3PL), Custom Pharmacy Solutions (CPS), and Marketing Support and Samples Management (MSSM). Our company’s focus and mission are based on building partnerships and collaborating with our clients to create solutions that are strategically designed, faithfully executed and driven by market insight and data to ensure maximum return on our clients’ investment, ultimately improving people’s lives.
The Knipper Vision: Create the shortest path between patient and therapy.
This is a critical position requiring excellent customer interaction skills. Individual is expected to enhance patient satisfaction with Eagle Pharmacy programs by responding to incoming phone calls, and placing outgoing call to patients and physicians as assigned. Problem solving skills are essential. Individuals in this position will be the primary point of contact for patients calling to enroll in Eagle Pharmacy programs, placing orders/ refills, checking on the status of an order and inquiring about program offerings; often times the single point of contact for our patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer inbound phone calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Provide first call resolution where possible. Demonstrate the ability to triage or escalate calls when first call resolution cannot be performed to the patient’s satisfaction.
• Contact patients through outbound calls to assist in the processing of prescription medications in line with state and federal regulations.
• Provide support to pharmacy through the completion of tasks including but not limited to enrollment updates, processing payments and releasing orders, updating patient demographics, written and oral communication with pharmacy staff to ensure completion of prescription orders.
• Compile and maintain reporting requirements as requested by the business.
• Handle difficult people and problems professionally.
• Accurately completing other tasks as assigned by management.
• Positive attitude with excellent customer service mindset, working in a way that demonstrates a commitment to Incredible Service.
• Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once.
• Ability to perform repetitious work accurately.
• Ability to type 50 words per minute.
• Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, other departments, customers, and management.
• Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
• Computer proficiency to navigate required databases and operate in required software packages.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Interested in working with people with a strong desire to resolve problems.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Creative problem solver and effective at conflict resolution.
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
• Ability to sit at computer using phone and headset for length of shift with breaks and lunch away from desk assigned per length of given shift
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Post High School or specialized training a plus.
• Pharmacy or medical experience is desired.
• 6 months minimum of call center experience
• 6 months minimum of administrative duties
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Software Powered by iCIMS