YOUR PASSION, ACTIONS & FOCUS is our Strength
Become one of our Contributors
Join the KnipperHEALTH Team!
Our vision is to CREATE THE SHORTEST PATH BETWEEN PATIENT AND THERAPY.
Under the direction of the Pharmacy Supervisor, the administrative support is expected to enter data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure patient satisfaction and safety.
J. Knipper and Company, KnippeRx and Eagle Pharmacy are Equal Opportunity Employers.
• Perform routine, non-professional pharmacy functions.
• Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA.
• Triage incoming faxes and mail
• Responsible for entering patient enrollments
• Responsible for generating reports and ensuring enrollment data is entered accurately
• Responsible for creating fax requests
• Responsible for placing refills
• Responsible for packing and shipping orders accurately as needed
• Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures
• Responsible for other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 6 months minimum of administrative tasks
• Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to type 25 words per minute
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once
• Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously
• Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, patients, physicians and management
• Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines
• Ability to perform repetitious work accurately
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting and standing in front of a computer. In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees. This position may be required to work long hours.